The capsa susun game is a very interesting game, this game uses playing cards consisting of 52 cards. First, in this article we will explain why it is called capsa and how to play Capsa Susun for beginners. Capsa susun is very popular in Hong Kong and several parts of Southeast Asia. This card game slot thailand is also played in the USA. The Capsa Susun game is known by several names. In Cantonese it is called Sap Sam Cheung (十三張), which means 13 cards, in Vietnamese it is known as XAP Xam Chuong. In Chinese, it is called Luosong Pai Jiu (羅宋牌九), meaning Russian Pai Gow.
The Capsa Susun game is a game of forming 13 cards to get the highest score. The capsa game consists of 2 variations of the game, namely capsa susun and capsa banting. Capsa susun is usually played by 4 players, but if there are only 3 players, the game can start.
Basic Rules for Playing Capsa Susun for Beginners
When playing capsa susun online, there are basic things you need to know, including the following:
The arrangement of the Capsa Susun cards consists of 3 rows with the following division:
Top row = 3 Cards
Middle row = 5 cards
Bottom row = 5 bottom cards
2. The basic order in card formation must be in accordance with the law where the bottom row is the best card and must have a higher value than the middle card, and the middle row must be better than the top row. If an error occurs in forming the card, it will immediately sound like a loser. Card counting begins when the allotted time runs out.
3. In the Capsa stacking game, the highest card is Ace and the lowest card is card 2.
4. Combination of variations from highest to lowest cards, namely Spades, Hearts, Clubs and Diamonds.
5. The Capsa Susun game requires idn play techniques and strategies with good consideration in forming cards because usually you will often receive 13 cards which you can combine using several systems.
6. The card combinations in the Capsa Susun and Capsa Banting games are One Pair (2 of the same cards), Double Pair (2 pairs of the same cards), Threes (3 of the same cards), Straight (5 cards with consecutive numbers), Flush ( 5 cards with the same picture), Full House (3 of the same cards plus 2 of the same cards), Four of Kind (4 of the same cards), Straight Flush (5 cards with consecutive numbers and the same picture) and Rotal Flush (a combination of 5 cards whose numbers are 10-J-Q-K-AS) with the same image variations can therefore be called Capsa/Dragon.